Yes, I know that I have fallen off of the wagon here lately. Just like everyone else I get busy and tired. After a rough go of it this morning I decided to return to a more positive line of thought.
1. Went to church yesterday. The world didn’t end because of it. Actually had a good time and had my eyes opened on a point or two.
2. The Boiz and I made it to Possum Kingdom and back on Saturday. The trip was pretty well uneventful but I did see the coolest courthouse in Albany.
3. Got some good news today about a visitor coming to town the middle of next month.
4. Over the last few days I have learned some stuff about the Yaesu radio that makes it a little more usuable for me. Even checked into a net or two last week.
5. A friend gave me an old computer. I think this on has Windoze XP on it. I may keep this one XP and hook my Echolink station back up.
6. Today was only an 8 hour day. It really was too hot to be working.